Terms & Conditions
This Website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Iki Concepts Pte Ltd (“IC”).
This is an agreement between you (“You”) and IC regarding your use of the IC website located at www.ikiconcepts.com. Your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement takes effect by your continued use of the Website.
IC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time at its sole discretion. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use and all of the changes. You should therefore read this page carefully each time you visit this website.
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
- You agree that any information, content, graphics, webpages, text, files, company names, trademarks, logos and trade names contained on the Website (collectively the “Content”) including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, are the property of IC, or its licensors, as the case may be.
- IC hereby grants to You a personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access, read and download one copy of the Content.
- You agree that You will not:
distribute the Content for any purpose including without limitation compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproducing the Content in any medium;
create derivative works of, reverse engineer, adapt, translate, modify, copy, sell, transfer, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Content in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise. You shall not permit, allow, or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of IC or its licensors. The restrictions set out in this Agreement shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited by applicable law.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of IC.
- You may use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the Contents found on this website solely for personal, internal, non-commercial, and informational purposes only, provided that, you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not display, distribute or otherwise use any of the Content found on this website for any commercial purpose unless you receive specific prior written consent from IC.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of IC’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of their respective copyright owners.
- The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this website may be copied or transmitted unless with the prior express permission of IC.
- There is no guarantee that personal information and transactions on this Website or on the internet will be maintained confidential and secure. The use of this Website and the Content is at your own risk and IC assume no liability or responsibility pertaining to the Content, your use of the Website or the receipt, storage, transmission, or other use of your personal information.
- This Website may contain links to other sites. IC does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice, or statements contained at such sites, and when You access such sites, You are doing so at Your own risk. In providing links to the other sites, IC is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to monitor or control such sites.
- IC will not be responsible for any damages You or any third-party may suffer as a result of the transmission, storage or receipt of confidential or proprietary information that You make or that You expressly or implicitly authorize IC to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted, stored or received information.
- You are solely responsible for the retrieval and use of the Content. You should apply Your own judgment in making any use of any Content, including, without limitation, the use of the information as the basis for any conclusions. The Content may not be accurate, up to date, complete or untampered with, and is not to be relied upon.
- Except as expressly provided in this agreement, this Website and all Content, products, services and software on this Website or made available through this Website are provided “as is” without any representations, warranties, guarantees or conditions, of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, warranties as to availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, legality, suitability, privacy, security, quality, title, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising out of a course of dealing or usage of trade.
- In no event will IC, its affiliates, agents, licensors, or their respective directors or employees be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, aggravated, economic or consequential damages, howsoever caused, including but not limited to: damages for loss of use, lost profits or lost savings, even if IC or any of its lawful agents or employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages or claim.
- In no event will IC, its affiliates, agents, licensors, or their respective directors or employees, be liable for damages or losses resulting from: viruses, data corruption, failed messages, transmission errors or problems; telecommunications service providers; links to third-party Websites; personal injury; third-party content, products or services; damages or losses caused by you, or your respective employees, agents or subcontractors; loss of use or lack of availability of facilities including computer resources, routers and stored data; the use or inability to use this Website or the Content.
- This Agreement is effective until terminated by IC, with or without cause, in IC’s sole and unfettered discretion. IC may terminate this Agreement without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of its terms. Any such termination by IC shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to IC, including injunction and other equitable remedies. The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, Your license to IC, Your warranty and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
- You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless IC, its agents, affiliates and their respective directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by IC directly or indirectly.
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Singapore. In the event of a dispute, we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- These terms and conditions and any and all legal notices on this Website constitute the entire agreement between You and IC with respect to the use of this Website and the Content. No supplement, modification or amendment to this Agreement and no waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding on IC unless executed by IC in writing.
- Any provision of this Agreement, which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability and shall otherwise be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, all without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
- This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of the parties, and our respective successors and permitted assigns.