Full Time Position: Service Captain
Provide excellent service and create amazing dining experiences for all our dining guests.
- Assist to prepare the restaurant for service - table settings, top up of condiments and other preparatory tasks.
- Greet and welcome customers in a friendly manner.
- Be well-versed in the restaurant’s menu.
- Assist guests with the menu and provide recommendations.
- Handle food and beverage orders and serve guests.
- Able to anticipate guest’s needs and preferences and render timely service.
- Check with customers to ensure they are enjoying their meals and take appropriate action to correct any issues.
- Clear and clean tables after guests have finished dining.
- Carry out daily general cleaning duties which include, but not limited to, (1) Sweeping and mopping of floors (2) Tidying up of service stations (3) Trash disposal (4) Washing and cleaning of serve ware
- Assist to ensure dining space is clean and tidy in accordance with food safety and hygiene standards.
- Assist with restaurant telephone enquiries and delivery orders
- Any other job-related duties requested from Supervisor/Manager
Starting basic salary from S$2000 per month (commensurate with experience). OT claimable.
- 5.5 days’ work week
- From 1030h to 2200h (break time from 1500h to 1700h)
- Leaves (such as Annual Leave, Outpatient Sick Leave, Hospitalisation Leave. Marriage Leave, Childcare leave, Compassionate Leave, and more)
- Staff meal and uniform provided
- Outpatient and dental reimbursement
- Hospitalization and Surgery Insurance Coverage
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Performance Based Variable Component
- Tips sharing
- Staff discount
- Long Service Award