Full Time Position: Commis
The Commis shall assist to prepare all food ingredients, be able to cook all dishes on the menu and ensure food prepared is of consistent quality.
- Support the Sous Chef and Chef de Partie (CDP) in ensuring the smooth running of kitchen operations.
- Assist and execute mis en place, which is the preparation of dishes and ingredients for the shift.
- Prepare and execute menu dishes to the Company’s quality standards.
- Assist to ensure all kitchen equipment are kept in good working condition.
- Carry out daily general kitchen duties which include, but not limited to, (1) Setting up and cleaning of kitchen equipment and workstations (2) Cleaning of kitchen surfaces, floors and storage areas (3) Trash disposal
- Follow up with execute upon the kitchen’s organisation and ensure space is clean and tidy in accordance with food safety and hygiene standards.
- Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed.
- Any other job-related duties requested from senior staff
Starting basic salary from S$2,000 per month (commensurate with experience). OT claimable.
- 5.5 days’ work week
- From 1030h to 2200h (break time from 1500h to 1700h)
- Leaves (such as Annual Leave, Outpatient Sick Leave, Hospitalisation Leave. Marriage Leave, Childcare leave, Compassionate Leave, and more)
- Staff meal and uniform provided
- Outpatient and dental reimbursement
- Hospitalization and Surgery Insurance Coverage
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Performance Based Variable Component
- Tips sharing
- Staff discount
- Long Service Award