Full Time Position: Chef De-Partie (CDP)
The Chef De-Partie shall assist to manage the Kitchen team and ensure food preparation consistency and quality is in line with the Company’s expectations.
- Support the Head and Sous Chefs in ensuring smooth kitchen operations.
- Ensuring the correct preparation and presentation all food and menu items.
- Carry out daily mise en place production.
- Daily checks of freezer and chiller to ensure equipment is working properly and food is stored safely.
- Follow up on execution regarding kitchen organization and ensure the area is clean and tidy in accordance with food safety and hygiene standards.
- Assist the team in maintaining strict costing through efficient purchasing and consumption of stock, minimising wastage of stock and efficiently utilising kitchen equipment.
- Support the team in recipe development, planning and creation of new dishes.
- Cooperate with management in the execution of marketing initiatives, events and other activations
- Train, evaluate, lead, motivate and coach the junior staff in the Kitchen to ensure that established Mission, Vision and Core Values are met.
- Supervision of kitchen staff to attain high standards of product knowledge and service.
- Give feedback and assist Sous Chef on planning of training programs for Kitchen and Service Team.
- Highlight and work with Sous Chef to handle staff disciplinary issues and grievances.
- Any other tasks as assigned to you by the Sous Chef.
Starting basic salary from S$2,700 per month (commensurate with experience).
- 5.5 days’ work week
- From 1030h to 2200h (break time from 1500h to 1700h)
- Leaves (such as Annual Leave, Outpatient Sick Leave, Hospitalisation Leave. Marriage Leave, Childcare leave, Compassionate Leave, and more)
- Staff meal and uniform provided
- Outpatient and dental reimbursement
- Hospitalization and Surgery Insurance Coverage
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Performance Based Variable Component
- Tips sharing
- Staff discount
- Long Service Award